• Provide a platform for excellence to youth ages 18-25.
• Deliver opportunities for advancement to young individuals seeking a professional career in Jazz.
• Pair youth with professional musicians and clinicians who will inspire them.
• To create an accessible environment for young musicians to observe and collaborate with legendary jazz performers and clinicians.
• Celebrate and encourage a North American heritage that promotes cultural diversity and unity.
“Jazz is a very democratic musical form. It comes out of a communal experience. We take our respective instruments and collectively create a thing of beauty.”Max Roach